Friday, July 29, 2011

One of those random blogs

I've been wanting to blog for quite a while, but I always get lazy when the laptop is in front of me. By the way, I'm not using my HP. Dear boyfriend lent me his old laptop because my HP is breaking down too early. It just made 2 years and the screen is already broken, it heats up... really really heats up until it shuts down itself sometimes, and the fan is too noisy. I promised myself that I will get a Mac soon.

There's a flashdrive in my bag that I never used for the longest time. I had to transfer some files so I used it, and there I saw... pictures. Skinny pictures of myself. Then much more skinnier pictures. I WANT THAT AGAIN. Haha

Gah. I need to stop this nonsense. Hopefully I'll be sane the next time I blog. Tah tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment